| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aberystwyth, Wales in May is quite mild at 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in May is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry with rain sometimes. Only 65mm (2.6in) of H2O is released during on average 16 days.
- The blue above Aberystwyth, Wales is reasonably fine having on average a detectable 6:21 of bright sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 14:54 long and the longest day is 16:25 long with an average length of 15:44.
- There are approximately 9:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41% of daylight hours and cloudy 59% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Aberystwyth, Wales May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Aberystwyth, Wales, Uk
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Aberystwyth, Wales:
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 196.6 kms (122.1 miles) N
- Dublin, Ireland - 185.8 kms (115.5 miles) NW
- Valley, Uk - 98.5 kms (61.2 miles) NNW
- Kilkenny, Ireland - 220.9 kms (137.3 miles) W
- Rosslare, Wexford, Ireland - 153.3 kms (95.3 miles) W
- Aberporth, Uk - 47 kms (29.2 miles) SW
- Plymouth, England, Uk - 229.3 kms (142.5 miles) S