| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aberystwyth, Wales in January is cool at 4.5 °C (40.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in January is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in January is hardly arid with sleet, rain or snow more often than not. Circa 97mm (3.8in) of fluid is laid down during an average of 21 days.
- The skies in Aberystwyth, Wales are really dreary with an average of only 1:46 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 7:46 long and the longest day is 8:56 long with an average length of 8:16.
- There are approximately 6:15 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 22.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 77.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Aberystwyth, Wales January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Aberystwyth, Wales, Uk
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Aberystwyth, Wales:
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 196.6 kms (122.1 miles) N
- Dublin, Ireland - 185.8 kms (115.5 miles) NW
- Valley, Uk - 98.5 kms (61.2 miles) NNW
- Kilkenny, Ireland - 220.9 kms (137.3 miles) W
- Rosslare, Wexford, Ireland - 153.3 kms (95.3 miles) W
- Aberporth, Uk - 47 kms (29.2 miles) SW
- Plymouth, England, Uk - 229.3 kms (142.5 miles) S