| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aberystwyth, Wales in February is cool at 4.5 °C (40.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat dry with sleet, rain or snow periodically. Just 72mm (2.8in) of fluid is dropped during an average of 17 days.
- The heavens above Aberystwyth, Wales are very dim with on balance a scanty 2:25 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 8:59 long and the longest day is 10:41 long with an average length of 9:49.
- There are approximately 7:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 25.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 74.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Aberystwyth, Wales February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Aberystwyth, Wales, Uk
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Aberystwyth, Wales:
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 196.6 kms (122.1 miles) N
- Dublin, Ireland - 185.8 kms (115.5 miles) NW
- Valley, Uk - 98.5 kms (61.2 miles) NNW
- Kilkenny, Ireland - 220.9 kms (137.3 miles) W
- Rosslare, Wexford, Ireland - 153.3 kms (95.3 miles) W
- Aberporth, Uk - 47 kms (29.2 miles) SW
- Plymouth, England, Uk - 229.3 kms (142.5 miles) S