| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aberystwyth, Wales in April is a little cool at 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in April is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry with rain, sleet or snow sometimes. Only 56mm (2.2in) of liquid is transfered across an average of 16 days.
- In April the blue above Aberystwyth, Wales is slightly fair with on average a mediocre 5:05 of intense sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:55 long and the longest day is 14:51 long with an average length of 13:54.
- There are approximately 8:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 37.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 62.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Aberystwyth, Wales April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Aberystwyth, Wales, Uk
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Aberystwyth, Wales:
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 196.6 kms (122.1 miles) N
- Dublin, Ireland - 185.8 kms (115.5 miles) NW
- Valley, Uk - 98.5 kms (61.2 miles) NNW
- Kilkenny, Ireland - 220.9 kms (137.3 miles) W
- Rosslare, Wexford, Ireland - 153.3 kms (95.3 miles) W
- Aberporth, Uk - 47 kms (29.2 miles) SW
- Plymouth, England, Uk - 229.3 kms (142.5 miles) S